Thursday, November 3, 2011

Palomar Mtn. Chucks BBQ

What a great day we all had at my friend Chuck's cabin up on Palomar Mountain. We met a lot of really nice people and had a great barbeque. We made a rope swing for my daughter Barbara and our new friend that we met there, Xena. Of course I had to do some swinging myself. The girls went with Gary to the Observatory so Linda and I walked the dirt roads in the area and explored the forest a little. We found a small side trail that led to a nice secluded little makeshift picnic area with views down to the Lake Henshaw valley. Another nice day up in our mountains. After the Barbeque in the evening we drove the grand tour of out local mountains, Palomar, Julian, and Cuyamaca. We counted more than 15 deer that we seen along the way.









No comments:

Post a Comment