Sunday, April 24, 2011

Daley Ranch - Boulder Loop

I spent the afternoon hiking the boulder loop at Daley Ranch open space preserve. It was an extremely beautiful day with perfect hiking weather after the drizzle and most of the clouds had cleared out. The grasses are green and the flowers are still in peak bloom right now. There were very few people in the areas where I was hiking so I peace and meditation at one of the mountain peaks with great views and giant boulders. I have been taking advantage of the cool weather lately to do some desert and foothill hiking where it gets baking hot in summer. Soon the summer heat will drive me to hike at either above 5000 feet or in some of the canyons with plenty of flowing water and swimming holes to cool off in.





















No comments:

Post a Comment