Thursday, February 9, 2012

Trabuco Creek - Several Sections, Several Evenings

I have been hiking Trabuco Canyon creek for four out of the past five evenings after work. I have been hiking for about an hour and a half each evening. From the road nearest to this particular section of the canyon, I went upstream first and then I have been working my way downstream. What beautiful countryside this is. This is actually an area of one of the first trails in California. I have walked through the grasslands, bushwhacked through areas, rockhopped along the creek, trampled through calf high leaf litter, and hiked in and out of some of the mightiest live oak forests around. I hope to get out and do some big mountain hikes soon, but for now the evenings have been choice.
































No comments:

Post a Comment