Monday, May 30, 2011

Tar Creek May 28 and 29, 2011

My daughter Barbara, my friend Rob and I backpacked down Tar Creek this weekend. Barb and I have been backpacking but this was Rob's first trip. This is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to and it was great to introduce Rob to Tar Creek and bring my daughter here for her second time. We had a lot of fun jumping into the cool deep pools. We also made our way down to the largest waterfall and swim and have lunch and look out over the expansive views of the Sespe Wilderness. We also got to meet David down at the falls. It was a real pleasure to meet him and he has given me lots of inspiration to hike and explore the wilderness. All in all our minds were really blown by the whole adventure; a trip to remember.
















No comments:

Post a Comment